It is very easy to book a professional carpet clean but what happens next?
When you have booked for your carpets to be cleaned but now you’re wondering how or what you should prepare before your technician arrives…
Professional Carpet Clean
Here is our guide to preparing for your carpet clean:
- A preliminary vacuum session will make things run more smoothly but we will vacuum on arrival.
- Dust / wipe down your skirting boards to make sure they don’t dirty your carpet after it’s cleaned.
- Move china, fragile or valuable items from the areas getting cleaned.
- Tidy around and pick up any clutter or loose things lying on the floor.
- Move smaller furniture out of the rooms (larger items will be move to enable cleaning e.g. sofas, tables)
- Clear a parking spot near your home or on your drive so equipment can be run from the van to your home.
- Point out any trouble spots or stains that might warrant special attention.
If you have any specific questions please do not hesitate to give us a call on 0800 018 555
We look forward to being of service to you.