We understand that it is important that patients, residents, visitors and healthcare staff have confidence in the cleanliness of your facilities as a caring, and working environment. We also know keeping areas hygienically clean is not an easy task but an important part of maintaining standards.
At ServiceMaster Clean we have over 50 years’ experience supporting NHS and private hospitals, dentists, doctors, nursing and residential care homes and the wider caring community from hard floor and carpet cleaning to kitchen, washroom and more technical or specialist cleaning projects.
As part of our commitment to organisations that require a clinical level of cleanliness we include Hygienilac in our cleaning chemicals. Hygienilac (NHS approved) has a unique antimicrobial agent that kills 99% of all bacteria in the first 24 hours and can remain effective for years because of its inherently low water solubility – it doesn’t wash off! It is an environmentally friendly product, tested and certified against MRSA, C-DIF and E-coli.
So whether you need a one-off deep clean to combat a sickness outbreak or a regular deep clean programme to complement work by existing staff we can help.
Our service also includes:
- Free no obligation quotation
- On-site visit
- Hygienilac as standard
- Certificate of cleaning (if requested)
- Sharps trained staff
- Trauma / Biological spill trained staff
- Dedicated account manager
- Method statements, Risk assessments and COSHH sheets (if requested)
- Fully trained and uniformed staff
- Out of hours service
Did you also know we are specialists in:
- High, difficult or technical cleans such as stairwells and high ceiling areas
- Upholstery – patient / visitor areas
- Applying anti-slip to floors
- Sickness and trauma cleans
Our core services include:
- Carpet cleaning
- Hard floor cleaning and treatment
- Upholstery cleaning
- Kitchen and bathroom deep cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Blind/curtain cleaning
As with all our services we provide free demonstrations and free no obligation quotes. So whether you’re planning a program for the future or need a one off clean, out team will be happy to help you on: 0800 018 5550
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org