Getting a house ready for the next stage of works, or to do the final ‘sparkle clean’ before hand over to a new owner is an important aspect for builders and construction firms.
At ServiceMaster Clean we have a specialist team of technicians all of whom carry CSCS cards and their own PPE who undertake builders cleans across Exeter, Torbay, and South and East Devon.
As a property moves through the various stages of ‘fitting out’ we will clean and remove dust and dirt as part of its phased programme, leading ultimately to the final ‘sparkle clean’ which leaves the property in immaculate condition ready for its new owners to move in.
As well as new build cleans we also clean properties undergoing refurbishment or post-renovation.
All our cleaning is undertaken by our own professionally trained technicians who use the latest equipment and industrial cleaning chemicals to ensure the best standards of cleaning are achieved.
Our service also includes:
- Free no obligation quotation
- On-site visit
- Staff who hold valid CSCS cards
- Staff who have their own PPE gear
- Fully insured
- Dedicated account manager
- Fully trained and uniformed staff
- Method statements, Risk assessments and COSHH sheets (if requested)
Services we undertake:
- General cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Kitchen and bathroom cleans
- Stairwell and lift cleans
- High up cleaning
- Pressure washing and cleaning outside areas
- Window cleans
So if you are looking for builders clean please give our sales team a call and we will be happy to discuss your requirements on 0800 018 5550, or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org.